2013 UK DIASPORA TRADE AND INVESTMENT SUMMIT
Friday, November 29, 2013 from 4:30 PM – 9:00 PM
2013 UK DIASPORA TRADE & INVESTMENT SUMMIT
FOR UK BASED
Nigerians & UK/EU Investors looking to do business in or extend Business to Nigeria
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
The 2013 UK DIASPORA SUMMIT AIMS TO FACILITATE:
1. Access to corporate business funding up to %60 of plan
2. Access to Nigeria Government support schemes for investment
3. Access to company registration by Nigeria Corporate Affairs Officials
4. Networking access with participating UK & Nigeria Investors
5. Access to selected States governors for support schemes
THE SUMMIT STRATEGY AND OBJECTIVES:
- Afford organisers & their partners the space to discuss investment & trade opportunities.
- Discuss and process government available support schemes.
- Summit Organisers & Partners to lead a trade delegation to Nigeria for Investment and Trade Opportunities Mapping after the London Summit.
- Our Organisation and partners are currently in advanced talks with Haldane McCall Plc, a Europe based Multinational Company investing in Emerging African Markets, through SURU GROUP OF COMPANIES to provide matching support and finance for Diaspora Investors, provide technical business development support and build investors’ required infrastructure any where in NIGERIA.
REGISTRATION & PARTICIPATION – FREE
STANDS AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS EXHIBITION –
Business Groups and Religious bodies welcome
SUMMIT IS ORGANISED BY AFRICAN PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT UK
Coat of Arms of Nigeria